We will inform you of everything you need to be admitted to Evidentia University. However it would be helpful to check these minimum requirements:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree whether from a University in the U.S. or abroad.
- Remember you can take our programs in English or Spanish. If you want to take the program in a language other than your native language, then you have to provide a language proficiency assessment. Our admissions agent will inform you which assessments are valid.
- You must submit 3 letters of recommendation. They can be from anyone who explains why we should admit you.
- We will need your Resume or CV.
- Proof of annual income (if you apply for an income based grant).
- Proof of belonging to a group covered by this type of grant (if you apply for a community grant)
- Course by course certificate from the degree to be recognized, with grades and GPA per course/subject (if you apply for credit recognition).